Skip to content
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Apple Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a muffin tin or insert muffin liners.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in eggs, canned pumpkin, vanilla extract, apple sauce and agave.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tray, filling each one 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fully baked.
- Store in the fridge.