- 1/3 cup of dry oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened nut milk
1. Mix all the ingredients in a cereal bowl.
2. Microwave for 45 seconds.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Top with 1/2 cup of berries and 1 tbsp of nut butter before eating.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops of collagen or 1 scoop of your protein of choice
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Mix top 4 ingredients in a mason jar or bowl.
- Stir well.
- Top with frozen berries and cinnamon.
- Drizzle with maple syrup (optional).
- Cover bowl or jar and let sit in the fridge overnight.
Tip: You can prepare a few of these in advance, these oats will last about 3 days in the fridge.