- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled & chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups broccoli
- 3 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or nut milk)
- nutritional yeast (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- Saute onions and garlic in oil in a pot for 2 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the veggies and saute for 5-10 minutes.
- Add broth and simmer on low-medium heat for 20-30 minutes (until the potatoes and broccoli are soft).
- Once potatoes and broccoli are cooked, add milk option, nutritional yeast (if desired) and 1 cup of cheese (if desired) to the pot.
- Let cool slightly then blend soup in a high powered blender.
- Enjoy 🙂