Skip to content
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 scoop vegan protein (i use vanilla, but whatever you prefer or have – can also use collagen if you don’t want it to be vegan)
- 1 drop vanilla extract (if not using vanilla protein)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup berries
- Bring water to a boil then add oats, cinnamon, chia seeds and vanilla extract.
- Once oats have absorbed most of the water, add protein powder and mix well.
- Fold in berries.
- Optional: Sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut & nuts or more berries.