- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 mangoes (pitted, peeled and chopped)
- 1.5 cups strawberries (chopped)
- Fresh lime or lemon zest (optional)
- Make the chia pudding: In a large mason jar or bowl, whisk together coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight, until thickened. Whisk the mixture 2-3 times during the chill time so the chia seeds don’t clump together.
- Make the parfaits: Grab 4 – 1 cup mason jars or glasses. Filled the jars alternating layers of chia pudding, mango and strawberries. Repeat until the jar or glass is filled about 1/2 inch from the top. Sprinkle the top with toasted coconut (optional) and fresh lime zest if desired.
- This can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
*Feel free to change up the fruit for a different flavour.