- 3-4 cups of brussels sprouts
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- To prepare your Brussels sprouts, slice off the nubby ends and remove any discolored or damaged leaves. Cut each sprout in half from the flat base through the top.
- Place brussels sprouts in a bowl, add remaining and ingredients, making sure they are coated.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!