- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- In a high speed blender, blend oats until a fine flour forms and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla and beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Add the almond flour, oat flour, and salt and beat again until combined.
- Fold in cacao nibs with a spatula.
- Roll the dough into small balls. Place finished bites on a plate lined with parchment paper and place in fridge or freezer until ready to enjoy!