- 4 coloured bell peppers
- ½ red onion
- 4 mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 2-3 big handfuls of chopped spinach
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup (or can) of corn kernels
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Cayenne pepper(optional)
- Cook quinoa, according to package and sautee veggies in a pan.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix everything together and stuff into peppers.
- Place on a baking dish with a bit of water on the bottom
- Bake for approx 30 minutes, until peppers are tender.
TIP: You can brown some ground meat and add to the recipe if desired.