- 4 Small Golden Beets, cooked
- 1.5 cups roasted butternut squash
- 1 peach
- 1 Tbsp orange juice (fresh)
- 1-2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion power
- pinch of salt and pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel beets and dice beets and squash. Add to a pan and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake Golden Beets & Butternut squash for 40-60 minutes, until fork tender.
- While you’re waiting, dice up peach.
- For the dressing: Mix wine vinegar, orange juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and cayenne pepper (optional).
- When veggies are cooked, let them cool, mix everything together and top with dressing. Enjoy!