- 2 big handfuls of brussel sprouts, chopped in half
- 1 broccoli crown, chopped
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2-3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Chop up veggies and place on baking sheet (for easy clean-up use foil on the pan).
- Drizzle oil, vinegar and spices on veggies and mix all together.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir and cook for another 10-20 minutes or until cooked (fork tender) Add any extra balsamic vinegar as needed.