- 1.5 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups of frozen corn
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 large bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped) *optional
For the taco seasoning *this makes a large batch, save the rest for another time
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 3 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Place a frypan over medium-high heat and brown the ground meat.
- Once meat is browned, add 2-3 tbsp of taco seasoning and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, microwave corn for 1-2 minutes to thaw.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato, corn and peppers into 4 separate dishes. Top each bowl with 1/4 of the meat, cilantro and avocado.