The following is directions on how to roast tender chicken breasts. Feel free to try different spice combinations.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place desired amount of chicken breasts on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle a small amount of avocado oil or olive oil over the chicken.
- Add spices of choice onto the chicken and brush all over, ensuring to season both sides.
- Roast in the oven for 20-40 minutes (depending on size of breasts). Flip chicken halfway.
- Chicken is cooked with juices run clear or internal temperature of 165F.
Options for spices:
- Lemon and herb spice mix
- Tandori spice mix
- Combination of salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder
- OR any other spice combination you desire!