Skip to content
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs, cut into thin or flat strips
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch strips.
- Mix panko, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a large bowl.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Dredge chicken pieces one at a time in egg then toss in the panko mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes. Flipping halfway.