- 3-4 pieces of salmon (approx 4 oz each)
- 3-4 Tbsp ghee or butter, melted
- 2-3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, thinly chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix melted ghee, minced garlic, onion powder, paprika, fresh parsley, lemon and cayenne pepper (optional) in a bowl
- Cut 3-4 slits into each piece of salmon and rub the mixture on the fish (and into the slits) •
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes (until the fish flakes).
- Garnish with fresh lemon if desired and enjoy!
TIP: This recipe has a bit of “kick” if you are sensitive to spice. If you would like to make it less spicy, omit the cayenne pepper and only add 1/2 the amount of paprika.